Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why such a sweet smile, Caroline?

Because, THIS was the VERY first time Caroline rode in her carseat facing forward! We did extended rear facing and I don't regret it. If Caroline was uncomfortable facing backwards or if she seemed to dislike it, we probably would have turned her around, forward, sooner. I am firm believer in to each their own! Before, she was typically happy as a lark, talk, talk, talking to me or dancing in her seat every time we rode in the car. I guess she didn't mind too much... ha! We flipped her seat around last week and she does seem to really like it now. We talk(I talk;-)) about different cars, given her "Cars" obsession, and where we are going. Now she can actually see what I am talking about. I am also pumped that we can now attach the DVD player Nana gave Caroline for Christmas to the headrest in front of her! This will be a big help since we love to go on road trips, especially to visit the family! That was difficult before because about an hour and half in, she was DONE and clawing to get out! I love seeing her face in my rear view mirror and knowing that she's learning more while we ride, through our "discussions"... Read: my rambling!

No comments: