Thursday, June 3, 2010

Caroline's Favorites... right now!

Shoes: If Caroline wasn't so interested in her shoes matching her outfit, I would worry that my daughter is going to be a tomboy! Her other interests may be questionable, but since she has these and other sandals in every color-hot pink, light pink, bright green, lime green, red, and white in several styles it is a good thing she is into shoes! Thanks Nana for our girls fabulous wardrobe!!! My child definitely dresses better than I do! ha!

Oreos: Ok, seriously, who doesn't love these?!? Chris introduced Caroline to Oreos and Milk one night and has been one of her favorite treats ever since! She is even learning how to "properly dunk" her oreos into the milk... She ends up a MAJOR mess, but it's great fun!

Goldfish: These yummy cheese crackers are one of her favorite snacks and she recently started calling them "ish"... still working on that "F" sound.
Dora the Explorer: She loves Dora and the songs that they sing on the show. She may be playing and doing something else, but if she hears the "backpack, backpack" song she is fixed on the tv!

My hair: Oh.My.Goodness! If someone had told me that Caroline would become this obsessed with my hair, I never would have let her put her hands in it in the first place! Playing with it soothes her while she runs her fingers through my hair. All I can say is OUCH! I may go bald before I get her to lose interest in it! ;-)
Cars: She LOVES D.isney's Cars! She would watch it over and over if I would let her! She loves to play with her toy versions of the movie characters. Just yesterday I gave Caroline the choice of a toy/book that had princesses on it or a "Cars" version of the same thing... She chose Cars. Definitively. She even sealed her decision with a kiss and hug when I let her hold it. This little girl knows what she likes!
Balls: Big balls, little balls my baby doesn't care as long as she can run with it and roll it on the ground. When we go to the park we always carry a ball with us for her to play with. Her favorite is a giant ball that she can barely hold in her hands! It is as big as she is!!!
She has a thing for anything big that she can manage to carry. The more bulky and awkward the better! She will carry a case of diapers all around the house just to show how "strong" she is. We always brag on her and tell her what a "Big and Strong" little girl she is and this makes her so proud! My muscle building baby!


Apples: We let Caroline eat whole apples now for snack and she loves it. Honestly, it's almost a treat for me since it takes her a good 30 minutes to eat the whole thing while sitting in her high chair. But, eat the whole thing she does! It allows me time to run around the house and do a bit of housework AND it's healthy so we eat a lot of apples in our house!

Sweet Tea: I am so proud of my sweet, southern little girl! When given the choice between pretty much anything and tea, she goes for the tea! We let her have it for dinner sometimes and she always takes a sip, smiles, and says, "mmmmm....". Right there with ya, Caroline! Mommy couldn't agree more!!:-)

No comments: