Monday, June 7, 2010

McWane Center

Today we also went to the McWane Science Center. We are big fans and have a family membership! Caroline loved it! Here are some pictures of our visit.
Going into the space ship.
Driving...

Waving HIIII! to all of the children standing outside of the space ship! haha! Very enthusiastic!

Grocery shopping... this picture cracks me up. See the hand reaching towards Caroline?? That is because while I was attempting to take this picture, she decided to put the plastic bread, that everyone and their mother, and their brother, and their second cousin, etc... has touched, into her MOUTH! So of course my inner germaphobe jumped to action quickly!!! (For the record, she DID NOT get it into her mouth! I'm that fast... skills...;-))



More shopping upstairs...


I've mentioned this before, but I'm willing to bet that this former beauty queen's daughter is going to be a tomboy. Her two favorite play areas of the day... This crane, that I had to drag her away from kicking and screaming so the other waiting children could use it, and the follow rock pile. She likes shoes and bows, but she loves man toys;-) I'll be optimistic and just hope that she's well rounded!!! ha!

Notice, the bow came out for this one...

They currently have the Mr. Potato head exhibit and we got to meet Mr. Potato Head himself. Caroline loved him!! She kept saying, very loudly I might add(sheesh!!), "HEEEYYY!" "HEEEYYY!" "HEEEYYY!" and giving him kisses on the nose. Mr. Potato Head was a good sport and kept hugging her and encouraging her open affection. She is a mess!

Big eyes for Mr. Potato Head... Caroline's show drew quite a crowd!!!


We had fun and we will be back soon!!!!

No comments: