Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4th Anniversary Fun!

On May 27th, Chris and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. In some ways it feels like we have been together forever, in some ways it feels like the years are flying by. We have accomplished quite a bit in our 4 years. 1 Larger Business(which encompasses several other smaller businesses), 2 houses, 2 cats(blah!), many vacations(I do love to travel!), and the light of our life, Our darling Caroline. I refuse to get mushy, but I am such a lucky girl and love and appreciate him more every day. Seeing him as a father to our little girl is just the best! I feel so incredibly blessed and try to soak up each of the sweet moments that my two favorites share! That is happiness, my friends!
To celebrate we decided to take a vacation at our house, just the two of us. We could have gone to the beach or something similar but since we already have a pool to lay out by, we didn't want to waste those precious restful hours in the car. Caroline went to Florence on Wednesday and I came back on Thursday for our long weekend together by the pool. It was restful and oh so relaxing! We decided to do it more often... Congrats, Nana!! Ha!

Chris' parents took us out for an anniversary dinner to Joe's Italian, home of the best Italian food that I've found in Birmingham. The Best, I say!!! Seriously, if you are on a diet DO NOT go to this place. I ate, and ate, and ate some more... and STILL had leftovers. They were fabulous the next day, so I am not complaining;-) It was our first time and we hope to go back soon- yep, it was that good! If you live in the Birmingham area, find it, eat it, love it, take your leftovers home and love it again the next day! ha! And make sure that you get dessert, you won't regret it... see below...
Every bit as good as it looks!

Thanks for putting up with me for 4 years, dear! I don't know how you do it;-)

No comments: