Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pretty Princess Pajamas

A month ago or so we decided to upgrade PJ's to the 24 months size since we needed summer ones. Caroline and I were shopping at Walmart and I was looking through some of the Carter's options for sleepwear. She kept pointing at the Disney PJ's hanging on a wall near us. Initially, I was no fun and said we don't wear Disney Character's it is just too cheesy... and then I thought, "Well, why not??" It's not like a little cheesiness ever hurt anyone! It is just a set of PJ's... I need to lighten up!

So, I did! We came home with 2 sets that day... the Pink Princesses(see above...) and the Purple Dora set. We have since gone back for 2 more sets of different characters. She loves them so and it was a good life lesson for me. She is precious every night when we let her pick out which Pajamas she wants to wear after her bath. She puts on her happy, surprised face and claps... so excited! After she is dressed she wants to go look at herself in the mirror and kiss her Princesses! It is so stinkin sweet!

It really is the small things and that $7 set of pajamas has proven priceless in our household! Sweet Memories...=)

No comments: