Monday, October 13, 2008

Our little One likes to keep us guessing...

Apparently Caroline doesn't like to play by the rules! When we went to our ultrasound/Dr. Appointment on Wednesday Chris specifically asked what the chances were of her becoming breech again. We were told "very, very slim". She's already 36 weeks and there isn't much room for her to be doing very much moving around anyway!
On Saturday, Chris and I were watching football upstairs and I noticed that Caroline was moving around a lot. Then I started feeling her kick off of my side and slowly, but surely, work her way from head down to head up by my ribs by the end of the afternoon! Seriously!!! As of right now she's breech again, but since she seems to like to keep us guessing I wouldn't bet that she will stay that way! I'm thinking she will probably turn head down again tomorrow night, just in time for my appointment on Wednesday. I have no idea how she managed to find the room to change positions in the first place!
I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and hopefully in the final stretch. I want Caroline to come on her own time, but her "big" head under my ribs for the past few days has NOT been fun!;-) I will update after my appointment on Wednesday and we will just sit back and see what happens!

1 comment:

The 6 W's said...

Haha! That is too funny! You'll definitely have to sign Miss Caroline up for gymnastics!!