Friday, October 31, 2008

No Baby Yet!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to keep you all in the loop! We do not have a baby as of Halloween night, which means Caroline will be a November Baby! I have received a few concerned emails asking if Caroline has made her big entrance yet and I didn't want to leave you all in the dark! Bless your hearts for caring!! I wanted to update since I haven't been able to respond to everyone and send out the information for the new blog! I am working on writing you all back and really appreciate your kind words! In the mean time, I am going to continue updating on this blog until Caroline arrives or I catch up on the requests. Once again, thanks for the requests and keep them coming, I know you're out there! Hopefully I will finish up sometime this weekend!

Caroline certainly has her own timetable and we are just along for the ride. We went to the Dr Wednesday afternoon and as the Dr said my cervix is still "slammed shut" and very high(ouch!!) so it looks like she is planning on sticking around for quite a while! My actual due date is Tuesday(Election Day!) but we go back to the Dr. on Monday. If I have made enough progress she will probably induce me the next morning, my due date, and if nothing has changed we will then schedule a tentative C-Section date for 41 weeks. So either way, we WILL have a baby by Veteran's Day.

For the most part, I'm feeling pretty good and am really looking forward to meeting our sweet angel! I'm sure you Mothers out there can understand this! Chris has been very sweet and has had me attached to his hip since my appointment. I've been going to work with him, we're very lucky that we can do this, but am trying to get up and do things so I don't just sit... everyone keeps encouraging me to walk, walk, walk! I need to make sure that I post a new Belly Pic- I've grown Big Time since my last picture. I really look like I'm 40 weeks, I think... and I'm feeling it a bit more too!!

No comments: