Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't you just love the Fall?

At the Carter House we are enjoying the cooler weather and the feeling of change in the air. I love the fall... it is one of my favorite times of the year, being a close second only to Christmas. There are college football, lots of family time, sweater weather, Mums, Halloween, fall food(pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, caramel apples, stews, etc...), crisp morning air and most of all the gorgous fall colors you see outside as the leaves change. I LOVE it!

I can celebrate anything! Fall is no exception! Every year we welcome in the season by decorating the house with a few fall goodies(tip: TJ Maxx has great seasonal items for a great price!) and I go choose a new seasonal Yankee Candle to burn for that extra cozy touch! This year I picked "Candied Apple" and it smells delicious! I highly recommend it, so I wanted to share! It makes me want to cuddle up with Chris on the couch and watch a good football game... which is what we do on most nights;-) We should enjoy it while we can, right?!


As the days and nights get cooler, I hope everyone is enjoying the change of seasons as much as we are! Happy Fall!!!

No comments: