Thursday, October 16, 2008

37 Weeks Dr. Appointment

We went to our 37 weeks appointment on Wednesday and I was so right!!! Miss Caroline decided to make her way "back down" late Tuesday night. When she started wiggling again I had to laugh because she is such a mess already! This little one already has a mind of her own and she isn't even here yet... Goodness Gracious!! The teenage years are going to be rough;-) In all seriousness I am very glad that she decided to scoot around again(my ribs appreciate it too!) and am completely resigned to her making her arrival in her own time. I am just so excited to meet my little one that I can barely stand it;-)

The Dr's appointment was completely uneventful, thank goodness. The Dr. just checked me and asked us if we had any questions. Chris and I spoke to the Dr about a few minor concerns and what we should expect in the next few weeks. At the end of my appointment they checked my thyroid again and since I haven't heard otherwise, I'm assuming that it came back normal. We go back again next Wednesday if we don't have her before then.

We were so worried that little bit would try to make an early appearance that I would not be surprised if she decided to show up late;-) That would be fitting, seeing as how she likes to show us who's boss. Personally, I wouldn't mind if she came a bit early... as I said previously, I CANNOT wait to meet this little one! I think Chris is really ready too. He is so sweet talking about her and what his plans are with our little girl. Precious, I tell you!

For the most part, I have been feeling really good lately. A good nights rest is either a hit or miss thing, but when I sleep well I feel great the next day! I still go to the office every day and intend to until Caroline arrives. Chris and I enjoy our lunch together and I would go crazy if I stayed home all day!!!

I'll update if anything changes... AND I am planning on posting pictures of the finished nursery this weekend, so check back if you're interested! Have a Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Christina, it's so good to hear that everything's still going smoothly! I know you're so excited to meet Miss Caroline and Michael and I are too!