Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Blog!

In the very near future I will be relocating on the web! It has become necessary for me to "go private". I am an avid blog reader and really enjoy sharing with old friends, friends of friends, and family on my blog about my life. I will become a Mommy very soon and there are a few people that, for very good reasons, I no longer want reading my blog. I know that many of you that read this know me through other people, etc. and that is just fine. How you know me or found me really doesn't matter. I want YOU to come to my new blog as well!=)

All I will need to give you the new address is a brief email request if we're acquainted or a link back to your blog so that I can verify who you are. Then I can send you the information. I always hate it when the blogs that I visit have to go private and hate that this has happened since I truly have nothing to hide- it really isn't fair to me either. Unfortunately, some people love to make something out of nothing to feel important and to keep my life simple, this is necessary. I had always wanted to remain public and have always tried to include everyone in our life... but seriously, you'll understand! One bad apple spoiled it for the whole bunch! I will continue to share information about my life now and my life when Miss Caroline arrives and need to protect that information for my little girl's sake and security. Caroline comes first!!!

This will more than likely be one of the last posts on this address. We should have a new little one in the next 10 days, hopefully, and I look forward to sharing my excitement, joy, and loads of pictures when she does arrive at the new address. Since my pregnancy is coming to an end this really is a great time to transition! I plan to have a book printed out for Caroline so that she can see what we did in this period of our lives! Bless her sweet bones!

To get the new address just send an email to cyork2002 at aol.com, with the at symbol of course! If you have any trouble, leave a comment below. I can pretty much guarantee you that you'll be approved;-) Thanks for sharing in our life and for all of your support- I appreciate it more than you know!!!

2 comments:

Bevin said...

Hey Christina. I have loved reading your blog so would love to keep checking it out. My email is bevinb21@yahoo.com. Thanks! Hope you are feeling well-can't wait to see your little girl!

Katie said...

Hi Christina! Do you remember me from high school? I'm looking at moving to Birmingham in the next few months, so maybe you can give me some advice on where to live! Good luck with the baby's arrival! If you don't mind, I would love to keep reading your blog...almonke at auburn.edu