Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ready for School

Caroline will be starting to MDO at a local church in the near future. She is excited about it- and I am too! It is near Chris' office so he will be dropping off and I will be picking up around lunch time. We are completely satisfied with the School that we have chosen and have already spoken with Caroline's teacher to get the scoop on the upcoming year.
We talk about what she will be doing at school often to prepare her for the change in environment. I've mentioned some of the things that she will be taking with her to school with her, as well. A few mornings ago, I asked Caroline if she was "ready to go to school" and this is what she put on: Her play backpack, rain boots, and a mismatched bow! haha! I think the bedhead just really works with the entire ensemble... ha! I love my little girl!
I know it's blurry... my camera stinks if there is any movement involved and she was walking towards me! Have a good day!!! =)

No comments: