Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Night Swimming

Chris will occasionally take Caroline swimming with him if we are grilling for dinner... I love it! It is so much fun to watch them play from my breakfast room/area while I try to get dinner on the table. They have a blast together. On this particular night their "night swim" was spontaneous and Chris just stripped her down instead of bringing her up to me to put on a swimsuit. P.erv's look away!! These pictures are such poor quality since it was practically dark outside, but I know the Grandparents will appreciate it. And I want to look back in 20 years and remember how wonderful these days were:-)






And I LOVE that my sweet little girl went to get her puddle jumpers(life vest of sorts), even though her father was letting her swim without it... Yay Caroline!!!




No comments: