Saturday, August 21, 2010

Caroline prefers to eat with a table cloth!

Most mornings while Caroline eats breakfast I take advantage of the fact that she is contained in her high chair and do laundry, straighten up, empty the dishwasher, or get wild and crazy and grab a bite myself! Ahhh.... the joys of motherhood;-)

This morning when I was putting her in her high chair she said she was cold, so I put her cuddle blanket across her legs. While I was doing housework she apparently decided that she would prefer to use her blankie as a table cloth while she dined on her pancakes and sausage and bananas. When I noticed what she was doing, she was smoothing it out while showing me her "clofff"(cloth) so I'm preetttyyy sure she knew what she was doing there.
She also decided she wanted her food to-go. Think we go out to eat too often??? : )
Alright Caroline, now you are just playing with... Game Over, baby!!!

No comments: