Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Big Day has finally arrived... It's GAME DAY!!!


This picture is a few years old, but one thing that Chris and I love is Alabama Football! Game Day is finally upon us and I cannot wait to see our team out on the field! We have a Senior QB, lets all just hope that he "shows up" to play, and some great new Freshman from the Nations #1 recruiting class!;-) I am really looking forward to seeing them all in action and getting a feel for what our team will be like this year.
Living in the South is really interesting... we LOVE football! Even the girliest of girls;-) I actually am finding myself a bit anxious and really excited to see this game. I have very realistic expectation as to how this season may go, but I would love to see some big plays by some of these new guys! Maybe my wish will come true!!!=) We will be watching the game with Rocky, Chris' best bud, in our Bama Room... gigantic projection screen, comfortable recliners, and "football food" included! I need to find our "lucky" shakers so I'm off!!
So GO BAMA, BEAT CLEMSON!!! ROOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE, ROLLLL!!!=)

No comments: