Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I have got some catching up to do!!!

So sorry that I've been silent for the past week or so. I slept a pretty good bit for the first few days after I had the ole wisdom teeth removed and then I went to Florence so that my family could help me with Caroline while I took it easy. Unfortunately, my parents live in the sticks(which they love:-)) and they are still living in the stone age of dial up, since that is all that is available- we have checked EVERY imaginable option. Then I rushed back to Birmingham to get ready for my Husband's Birthday and his Birthday Party, which we actually had on July 3rd. Shopping and mass entertaining... yay, but sheesh! It was exhausting, especially since I was still recovering. Needless to say, I haven't stopped! It was more exhausting for the sweet 20 month old that was just along for the ride! Poor baby... I'll leave you with a picture of one of Caroline's firsts.... The first time she fell asleep in her stroller(while I shopped... Guilty as charged;-)) More pictures coming soon... =)

No comments: