Thursday, July 22, 2010

More pictures from adventures with Momma Dot and Papa Jack

When I had my wisdom teeth out at the end of June my Grandparents kept Caroline for me while I got some rest. Caroline got to do some of the fun things that I did while I was growing up! Those times and my affection for home grown veggies are a major part of why I consider myself half city girl, half country girl! I love to string, snap and put up beans with my grandmother and now Caroline is getting in on the fun! She seems to have really taken to it! Don't worry, I'm sure Grandmother will appreciate the help in a few years when she becomes more efficient, so her skill and enthusiasm will not go to waste!;-)
Snap, snap!!!
Making her own pile, just like Great-Grandmother has!

She LOVES her Great-Granddaddy! She always gives him sweet smiles and hugs! :-)
Yummy pancakes and strawberries! Makes me hungry just looking at it! ha!

It was decided that she needed her own pan of beans to work on; She's a big girl, ya know!!

She's such a good sharer;-)

No comments: