Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

Happy 26th Birthday Chris! Yes, Chris is a 4th of July Baby! It's always fun to celebrate his birthday- especially since he typically gets fireworks! Today we are celebrating his birthday in JAMAICA! Chris, you lucky ducky, you! I hope you've enjoyed it!!! It has been difficult planning a special birthday for him since we are in another country;-) but I did hang the "Happy 4th of July" banner that I use every year so that was familiar. The Greaves also surprised Chris with a yummy Birthday cake and a nice BBQ with their family. Chris spent his birthday with his family, relaxing in paradise... not too shabby, eh?! This will be a big year for Chris! Chris will have very successfully owned and operated his own business for 3 years in August, will become the owner of our second mortgage related Business Optimum in the next few months, have been married to a very loving wife for 3 years, and the most exciting distinction of all- he will become a Father! We are so blessed! I love you honey!!=) I'll leave you with a picture as I dive back into our relaxing vacation.

No comments: