Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fetal Heart Rate Doppler Fun!



Chris and I have a new toy! At our 10 week appointment the Dr. located our baby's heart rate by using her own in office doppler. It was such a reassurance to hear our baby's heart just beating away that we left thinking, "I wonder if we can get one of those at home!?!". After we got back to the office I started looking around online, pricing various models, comparing renting vs. purchasing until we discovered the option that worked the best for us. We settled on the FDA approved, 3 Mhz Sonotrax Fetal Heart rate Doppler. It has been so nice to hear our baby's heart just beating away whenever we want! I get anxious about her health occasionally and hearing it's heartbeat makes me feel so much better. Practically makes my day!

No comments: