Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daddy's first gift for Baby


Chris bought the Baby it's first gift from Daddy... and he set the bar high!;-) My Husband is just so sweet! Chris and I had made plans to go to Las Vegas with a group of work friends a few months ago before we knew the extent of my "Baby Blahs." Unfortunately I was unable to go, I just knew I couldn't physically do it, but Chris went on a much needed vacation! He had a blast and once he gets his pictures developed he's going to do an update and tell about his trip.
He was gone May 9-13, which also happened to fall over Mother's Day weekend. Apparently while he was on his trip he decided to make a quick trip into the Mecca for all things shiny and sparkly, Tiffany & Co.. He got Baby a very sweet keepsake- a sterling silver baby rattle/teething ring!!! When the baby is born Chris says we'll send it to New York and have it's Name and Birth date engraved.
I thought this was such a thoughtful gift to come from my sweet husband. He was wondering around Tiffany's and thought a baby gift would really make my day. Boy was he right!!! We have one lucky baby on the way!! I thought this was a very special gift and we certainly won't be expecting Daddy to bring us home a gift from Tiffany's too often;-)
~Thanks Again Sweetheart!!! I loved it and I know Baby will treasure it one day!=)

No comments: