Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi Again!!!

I realize that I have only blogged twice in the past year... but I may still pop up in some of your Readers. In that case, hi again! Long time, no see! How's the Family?? Just teasing! ;-)
So, I need to pass some pictures of Christmas and Holiday adventures on to some friends and family and decided this would be the easiest, most effective course of action at this time. At this point in life, everything is about efficiency!

I wish, wish, wish that I was able to keep this blog up. I purchased an IPhone in June and have been emailing pictures and updates to family and friends through that medium. Caroline is a wonderful little girl, but she certainly keeps me busy. Free time is a thing of my past. I gladly give it up! I'm quite proud of our sweet little life.

My favorite thing about blogs is that they capture a moment in time... Honestly, I still go back and read the blogs I wrote before Caroline arrived every few months. Life is so different now, in virtually every way. I hope Caroline loves reading that snapshot of our life one day, as well.

So here goes nothing. Another try! For the family, for my daughter, for me.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and best of luck in the New Year!!! I will leave you with a picture of my little girl... not much of a baby anymore!

No comments: