Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Blog Buddies... you have been missed!!

There are just not enough hours in the day! I fully intended to keep this blog up, but time seems to be working against me. The last time I wrote I think I promised to be back soon, and I did have the BEST of intentions. But, alas, being both Mommy and Wifey have proven to be more time consuming than I had expected and I am still working on making some "Mommy time" during which I can blog. Not sure how you all do it... but I do want to continue here.


I think a large part of my problem is that I have the desire to go back and catch everyone up on the past 4 months BEFORE I continue on. Which would be a "days and days" of writing ordeal and honestly, isn't happening.=) So, I am starting from here and moving forward!!!


Please forgive me for being a bad blogger and know that while I've been gone I have been giving all of my energy to the star of my blog.... Miss Caroline!


Hope to see you soon!!! As I leave, here is a recent picture of Caroline... She's growing up so quickly! I already miss those sleepy baby-baby days but I've been soaking up every sweet minute!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay your back! I've missed your updates ; )