Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

A few weeks ago we found out that we are having a little girl! I cannot wait to meet our Little Miss Carter! I was not surprised one bit when I found out what our baby is, but Chris was shocked! He was so sure it was a boy. Not that he isn't really excited about it now too, it has just taken a bit of time for my husband to prepare himself for all of the pink that we will have in the house now!;-) Don't all men go through this, to a certain degree?! We are so excited and this little girl is going to be a perfect fit for our little family.

So now we have to come to an agreement about the name of our baby. We hope to announce her name in the next few weeks.

In other news, our "Big" ultrasound is scheduled for June 24th, the day before my 24th Birthday! This will be our anatomy scan where they look at all of her internal organs, measure, and confirm that everything is functioning as it should be. They are checking for problems and assessing risk of birth defects to determine if we will need any further testing. Wish us luck!! We'll keep you posted!=) I should have some good pictures to put up after our next ultrasound.

No comments: