Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun for Trouble and Pheobe!






















Soon Chris and I are going on Vacation and poor little Pheobe and Trouble will be left to fend for themselves! They do have a cat sitter that will come visit with them, but since they already follow me around all day I knew they would get bored on their own. We decided to have "Christmas in June" for the Cats and picked up several new toys to keep them entertained while we are gone. I think I was more excited about it than they were!;-) Their favorite is the "power tower"... they both want to be King of the Hill and sit on the top! We keep it right by the back window so they can watch the birds fly by during the day, which they really enjoy. Pheobe, especially, loves this! Trouble also loves the "cat magnet" pictured right. It is essentially a scratching post at the perfect level for him to rub up against. This has been a lifesaver for me since Trouble will follow me around the house meowing as loud as he can for me to pet him, even if I just spent an hour doing that very thing. Drives me NUTS!! He's our needy cat! Now he can "pet" himself!!!=) We bought them several new brightly colored balls to bat around, noise makers, and stuffed animals so they should have plenty to keep them occupied. We are going to miss our little friends, but this vacation is long overdue!!!
Chris with Pheobe on her perch:


No comments: