Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Years 2008!!!

New Years for the Carters was a bit different this year. Chris went skiing in Winter Park, CO and I stayed in town with Friends to welcome in the new year. Every year since Chris and I met we've gone on our yearly skiing trip to Winter Park, but this year we have so many vacations planned we thought it might be better if we put off the ski trip. Chris had a really great December at work so when my best friend's husband invited Chris to go on his "guys trip" to Colorado, I told him I thought it was a GREAT idea! He would be going over the New Years when he probably wouldn't get much work done anyways, it was Perfect! He had a really great trip and I'm so glad that he got to go!



I spent the week that Chris was gone shopping and watching chick flicks! It was GREAT!!! ;-) I think it's really great to revamp every now and then. I missed him so much and was so glad when he finally made it home! For New Years I went to a charity event with my best friend Katrina. Our husband's went on the ski trip together so we made a girl's night of it! We had a wonderful time and it was for a good cause!
Happy 2008!!! The Carters wish you and your family a year filled with love and joy!

Who knows what the year has in store for all of us!!

No comments: