Monday, May 31, 2010

Someone needs a Camera Upgrade...

I mentioned earlier that most of the pictures that I take are on my IPhone. It's convenient since most of the time my phone is attached to my hip. I *heart* my IPhone!

Unfortunately, quality is an issue with those pictures and since we are no longer going every 3 months for professional pictures(Thank you, Letson's!) I would love to take better quality photos of my family at home. I am currently using this bad boy, although it is NOT pink... a Sony Cybershot that I purchased before I became pregnant with Caroline. Aside from the fact that technology changes so rapidly, this camera auto focuses which is a major pain when attempting to take pictures of a busy 18 month old. She does something cute, I click to take the picture, and two seconds later Caroline is already running off to do something new... adorable shot missed! A Sad Mommy made:-( And, I'm left with about 20 shots of Caroline's back! haha... It is an adorable back, though;-)

I'm doing some research and given that we just celebrated our 4th anniversary, I think that would be a lovely, useful gift to give to ourselves. Come to think of it, I probably should have run this by Chris first, haha! I'll let you know what I get and hopefully I'll take lots of pictures and share them soon. We play outside every day, sometimes several times a day so I'm looking forward to some sweet shots in our neighborhood.

No comments: