Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!

For New Years this year Chris and I decided to have our first date night alone since Caroline was born! I surprised Chris by making plans with my Mom for Caroline to go to Florence for the night and Mom brought her back the next morning, so the withdrawls weren't too bad!=) She spent less than 24 hours away from me so it was actually a nice break and great for the two of us to have time to talk about something other than our little Caroline...since our world naturally revolves around her!

We went to Matt and Carla's house to ring in the New Year and had a great time actually talking to adults, outside of work...even if they are work buddies! Spending New Years together was nice since we spent it apart last year... Chris went Skiing in Colorado and I went out with the Girls! This year I got my "New Years Kiss"!!! I hope you had a Happy New Years!!!

No comments: