Friday, November 28, 2008

What we are Thankful for this year!

It can be so easy to take the good things in life for granted and get caught up in the negative. I truly am a very appreciative person and I would like to share with you a few of the things that I am thankful for!

1. Caroline- goes without saying really.=) We prayed so hard for this sweet blessing and now she is here! This Holiday season will be the best yet, just because we get to share it with her... I am SOOO Thankful!
2. Chris- Chris works so hard for Caroline and Myself and I know how lucky I am that he is willing to sacrifice his time with our girl for me to be a stay at home mom!
3. Our Health- Ok... so maybe this is a bit ironic since I just has the ole' Gallbladder out... but we are generally very healthy and I am very grateful for it!
4. Our Job- Business is Great and it seems to be getting better. We are so lucky to be financially secure at a time when the economy seems to be going crazy!
5. Our Family- What would we do without the Family!?! I have been saying this over and over lately! I have truly had to depend on my family since I had Caroline(Thanks Mom!) and when I spent the Week in Florence after my surgery! Everyone had to pitch in with Caroline since I was down and it was a great reminder of how family is always there!
6. Our Friends- Always there, always caring, always the BEST! They have had to be especially patient lately since we have been a bit preoccupied with the baby. They have shared in our joy and have welcomed our wee-one into their lives.

The list could really go on and on! We are So Thankful!!!

No comments: